Friday, March 20, 2009

New York Times Building- then and now- OUTLINE



History
 I. Creators
 II. Design Intent
 III. construction, material use, detail.
 IV. What was the use and significance of the building
 V. Significance of the surrounding area- it's remarkable location.

Use
 I. Headquarters for the New York Times newspaper
 II. History of the Company
 III. What happened to company and occupancy of the building?

Art World
 I. Jean Claude and Custou 
II. How the meaning of the building can change and have an importance to others.

Turning Point
 I. New Designers
 II. New Design
 III. New Purpose

New Meaning
 I. New Years Ball
 II. Advertising techniques
 III. A completely different use and stile in the same location.


Plan of Progression- Questions
These are some of the ideas of drawings i will have.
How many interior or plan drawings are necessary to have?
Could i be taking a better approach?
Is there a source that you think might help me to find more photos?


No comments: